Sahin Designs | Summer Day Collection

10:00 AM



You know me. You know I love creating layouts with bright, bold colors. But man, this collection. I love the subtle shades of blue and pink and it worked perfectly for this layout.


I used the Summer Day Collection from Sahin Designs to create this 9x12 two page layout to document a trip to the Cape Cod National Seashore last year.


Amanda and I had plans to head to P-town but got sidetracked. I'm glad we did. We went in September after the tourists cleared out and had the place pretty much to ourselves. The early morning fog helped too. But it burned off by noon and was sunny skies for the rest of the day.


The patterned paper and elements tie perfectly with each other. Love it.


When we made our way down the path to the beach there were two surfers checking out the waves. I snagged this panoramic and knew that I wanted to include it in my layout. I'm so happy with how it turned out, spanning across both pages.


I kept the embellishments simple, a few wooden pieces left over from some older kits and projects. Slowly using up my stash. (Cause it's ON next year! All new products come to mama!)



Check out the whole Summer Day Collection below! You can find it at TLP for 50% off, but for today only!











Creating with Summer Day? Post your links below!

Happy scrapping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST