Sahin Designs | Special Day Collection

6:00 AM


I've been meaning to incorporate some photos of my Nana & Grampa into a layout forever. (Actaully, I want to do a whole album.) My Grampa was stationed in Bermuda with the Air Force and my Nana who was originally from England was working over there. They met and the rest was history. They had been married for 50 years before my Grampa passed away in 2000. I chose Sahin Designs' Special Day Colleciton because of the soft muted colors. I thought it would work well with the sepia and black and white photos that I had on hand. 


I'm so happy with how this turned out. I used a mixture of digital + traditional scrapbooking. The background paper, lined paper, stamps and some of the tags are all printed on one sheet. The photographs, leaves and love tag were printed then cut down and glued on.


I added a few embellishments of wood and enamel dots to complete it. Can't wait to showcase some more old photographs!

Check out the whole collection below.












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST