2019 Project Life | Week 2

6:00 AM


Week 2 is in the books! I changed this spread up quite a few times before I was happy with it.


I also ended up switching from cardstock to photo paper (half way through printing) and it made a HUGE difference. The colors are way more vibrant. 


Cranking out books (and cookies) left and right. It's nice to have some time to read again.


Monday I had an interview up in Boston so I included my parking reminder and a photo of Beth Israel. (I didn't get the position but I do have another interview with them on Wednesday for a different position - fingers crossed!)
Here's the layout breakdown of the left side:

In A Creative Bubble Journaling Cards (here, here & here)


I'm so glad to be using up all of my old kits! Less is totally more, folks. 


I love the look of layering but need to be mindful of how high I stack. You can only fit so much into those pockets!


Another off subject thing I learned is that everybody has different Snapchat filters. (I'd just assumed we all had the same ones.) I snapped this one and sent to a friend, we ended up comparing filters and turns out, we both had completely different ones.


We've been doing well at the shop so I added a photo of some tees heading out the door this week. (Shamless self-promotion: if any of you need custom shirts, let me know!)

And here's the final breakdown for the right side.

In A Creative Bubble Journaling cards (here, here, here and here)

It's pretty crappy out today which gives me a perfect chance to get started on this week's layout! 
Happy Sunday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST