There's An App For That

6:00 AM


I'm always on the hunt for the next great app and love sneaking a peek at other people's phone to see what they're as well. So I thought I'd share a few of my favorite apps. (In no particular order.)


Ibotta - Although I haven't found many rebates that I'd use on this lately, I've still manages to get over $50 back from shopping as I normally do. While I'm making out my grocery list, I'll check the app to see if there's any coupons and save them. When I get home, I scan my receipt and BAM! instant money.

Zen Koi 2 - Not even sure how I stumbled across this one but it's great for killing time while you're on the subway or waiting at the doctors office. You start off with a beautiful koi and have to search around your pond for food. You gradually grow to an adult, are able to breed your koi and raise the offspring.

Zombies, Run - I'll be the first to say it. I hate walking. I don't run. But this app has definitely got me moving. 

Happy Color - Another great little app to use to kill time. Coloring sheets are broken down into categories and there's also a new daily one available each day.

Life Cycle - Wonder where all your time is going? Download this app. I plan on doing an in depth post about it and how I've really changed up my time management.

Clue - This app is great for tracking your period. It can also track your flow, mood, sleep, sex, energy, weight, digestion, temp, and tracks your fertile window as well. Every month I receive an alert that I'll be starting my period soon.

Calm - If you have trouble falling asleep like I do, this app is for you. It has guided meditation, music and sleep stories read by Stephen Fry, Matthew McConaughey and more. My favorite part is the 'scenes' option. There's 23 different background environments like Summer Meadow (my favorite), Woodland Lake, Plains of Wheat and more.

Informed by the USPS - Did you know you can sign up with the postal service and they'll email a photo of the mail you're getting that day? Yes, seriously. It's not always accurate (sometimes I'll get a photo for a piece of mail and I'll get it the next day) but this is awesome.

Uber - Uber can be a LIFESAVER when you have to get to work in a half hour and the Red Line is down. 

Waze - Usually I use my navigation app that came on my phone but lately I've been using Waze. It alerts me to road hazards, accidents, and police.

Taskade - I've yet to find the perfect To Do app but this one comes pretty close. Again, another in depth post coming soon on all of the To Do runner ups.

mTicket - It's so much easier to pull out your phone and show it to the conductor than worry about keeping track of another piece of paper. It also has all of the train schedules as well.

Loomly - Loomly has been a blessing from the sweet social media gods. I pay $15 a month and am able to schedule all of my social media posts for ALL THREE of my calendars. And it lets me post to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in one click.

Airbnb - I pop this app open and search for European (or New Zealand) houses and day dream of a nice long vacation.

Amazon Prime Video - Watch Downton on the go with this. :)

Canva - Another great little social media tool, this app lets you create IG, Facebook and other media graphics. I've used it multiple times for our weekly IG posts over on Team RJ's account.

So what apps can you not live without? Post them below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST