2019 Project Life | Week 6

6:00 AM


This week was all about brights and whites. Sometimes it seems like if you try to throw in one bright card in a not-so-bright layout it just throws everything off. 


Again, I'm using up all of my old stash and *trying* not to buy anything new. I have picked up a few cards from In A Creative Bubble though.


I try to stay away from politics for the most part but that card of the hand clap heard around the world was just too good not to include. I'm still loving those cork and gold glitter monthly pieces from Studio Calico.


Also, Pats: 6
That is all.
:)


I've been waiting forever to use that Heck Yeah patch and used my Tiny Attacher to staple it to a card.


I snagged the circles jpg from Google and turned it into a card. Love all of the colors!


A few weeks ago we moved my Gramma into a nursing home and I inherited *some* of her yarn. Can't believe that's not even all of it. I have some fun new projects lined up and I'm going to give hats a go to give out to some of the homeless people that hang around South Station. Scarves too. Figured I'd put it to good use.


So glad this is on Netflix, as I missed it when it was in the theaters. Hilarious.


For the yarn cards, I opened the photo in Photoshop, cropped it in two and printed out each side on a card. So. Much. Yarn. The meh. card was perfect for this week. I found out that I didn't get the position with the transplant team. Boo. (This was one of the rounded corner cards from an old SC kit that I chopped down and added to some patterned cardstock.)


We also celebrated Braelynn's first birthday with a donut themed party. She's so stinking' cute.
Also, that old lady filter on Snapchat is by far my favorite. So sassy.


I was able to snap a photo of the cake before it was demolished. Rick's sister, Lisa made it and it turned out awesome!

Plugging along week after week and enjoying it immensely. It'll be so great to look back at the end of the year. Day In The Life is coming up on the 26th and I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate that into my layout. Stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST