Time Tracking with Life Cycle

6:00 AM


Everyone has the same amount of hours in the week, right? I've been wanting to try a time tracking app for a while and finally found one that I like. It's called Life Cycle and is available where ever you get your apps.

Every day you are presented with a donut like the ones above. For every new location you go to, it will ask you where you were and also to categorize it. There are presets in the app but you can also create your own.

At the beginning of every month, you are presented with a donut from all of the past month's data. Here's a view of mine from this past November.


It breaks down your locations. As you can see I visited 41 unique locations. It also shows where I spent the most time, apart from home and work.


Life Cycle also compares the past month to previous months before and lets you know how you did on home/work balance.


Apparently I don't shop much!

I call this one my bad habit tab. Taco Bell is definitely my downfall. I know. I'm working on it.


Lucky for me, my commute to work back in November was only 4 minutes each way. I'm interested to see what it will jump to once I start commuting to Boston.


And finally, the whole monthly donut, broken down by category. It's been nice to look back and see where I'm spending my time. I'd like to find another app that crunches the numbers even more, so if anyone knows of one, let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST