Project Life | Week 17

6:00 AM


Hey, hey Week 17. I see you. Also, I watched a LOT of Netflix/HBO this week. 


This week was hard for me to lay out because I had a bunch of really dark photos and some lighter ones. After playing around for a bit I decided to just split it in half. One side light, one side dark. Boom.


Can't wait for some warmer weather so I can use my Hello Summer cards.


I discovered Gentleman Jack on HBO and I. am. hooked.
Also, happy Earth Day. 


Smothered chicken burritos for life. I'll be posting the recipe soon. Super easy to put together because I cheat and use a rotisserie chicken. 


Lilly asked if she would play the Wii Saturday night so we moved the coffee table out of the way and she boogied down to Tina Turner on Just Dance. 


Ok, A Quiet Place. Enjoyed it. Hereditary. What the ever-loving F did I just watch? Seriously. So weird. I'll never get that time back in my life.


Rick met Nick, Tim & Missy up in Boston Monday morning so Nick could get sworn in and shipped out to Ft. Benning in George. Super duper proud of this kid. We'll head down in August for his boot camp graduation.

***

Album: 9x12 Studio Calico Color Theory Album - unavailable (SC, please bring these back!)
Cards: Studio Calico Documenter Kit (various), In A Creative Bubble Journaling Cards, various old cardstock

Happy weekend & happy crafting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST