Sahin Designs | Paradise Collection

6:00 AM


Happy July!
That means summer, warmer weather, BBQs, day trips to the beach and LOTS of fresh fruit!


A quick trip to the produce section of my local market and I was all set to turn this into some mighty tasty juice!


The Paradise Collection from Sahin Designs is perfect for documenting this healthy treat. I'm in love with the variety of papers (ice cream cones!) and all of the elements (toucans!)


For my Orange Glow recipe I use:

1 orange (remove the peel)
1/2 cup of pineapple
1 chopped apple
1 peach
1/2 mango
1.5" ginger
1/2" turmeric

(I like a kick to my juice. Feel free to use less ginger or omit completely if you don't like it.)

Throw everything into your juicer and enjoy!

I like my juice super cold so I throw it in the fridge to chill.









Are you using the Paradise Collection? Post your projects below!

Happy Crafting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST