Weekend Links | 22

6:00 AM

Happy Saturday, folks! 

* Yes, I know it's been 8467850947 kelvin out (read: hot), but I will never say no to a chicken pot pie.  Never.

* Have you guys seen the new trailer for The Goldfinch? I can't wait! And now I need to download the book.

* The Senate finally approved a bill to prevent the September 11th victim's fund from ever running out of money. <3

* How freaking amazing are these vending machines?! TAKE MY MONEY!

* The cat paw sticky notes are back in stock and going quick.

* Tomorrow night is the start of Shark Week and I am. so. excited. 


Also, we're running a special over at the shop. (And SUPER proud of Nick.)

Stay cool! Happy Weekend!


*Hugs graphic found here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST