Friday Five | Week 6

6:00 AM



Yay! It's Friday!!! We've survived another week around the sun. Here's some fun stuff I found this week :)

1. If I ever get married, I'd love to do it a la Great Gatsby style. Because really, who wouldn't want a wedding dress like this? Gold + black + sequins + champagne = win.

2. I want a whole wall of these embroidered beetles from Humayrah. Or really, any of her stuff.

3. Moviepass. I signed up this week. If you haven't heard about it, here's the breakdown: $9.95/mo. Go to the movies and watch 1 movie per day. For the whole month. Yep, a movie each day (AT THE MOVIES) for only $9.95/mo. Seriously.  (Also, they're having a limited time offer going on right now that will let you sign up for only $7.95/mo.) Craziness.

4. Geralyn (In A Creative Bubble) updated her shop this week and I officially want ALL THE THINGS!

5. Sam <3 Sadly this sweet boy passed away back in 2014 but he inspired so many people with his outlook on life.



Ray concert poster found here.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST