Friday Five | Week 5

6:00 AM


I hope you guys are just as excited as I am that it's Friday. I've got a giant pot of homemade chicken stew on the stove and a fresh bunch of tulips on my table. Let the weekend begin! Here's so cool stuff I found this week.

1. I purchased my first bullet journal this week at Michael's for only $5. I recently found the Bullet Journal website and have been super inspired. I'm tracking so much stuff right now!

2. I had a GI appointment this week and was diagnosed with IBS. They also tested me for Celiac (results pending) and I have to go for a Lactose intolerance test on the 23rd of this month. (SUPER bummed, but at least I know why my guts hate me.) They gave me some pamphlets on the FODMAP diet and I gotta say, it makes me a little sad to not be able to enjoy my favorite foods. Anyone have any yummy FODMAP recipes?

3. I've had my eye on this gorgeous green Tourmaline ring from onegarnetgirl on Etsy. Emerald is my birthstone, but I've always loved that beautiful deep green you can find in Tourmalines. *swoon*

4. Please tell me you guys are watching The Keepers on Netflix! I just started it this week and I am HOOKED! (I love a good crime story.) This real life docu series details the murder of Sister Cathy Cesnik's murder. Lies, cover-ups and shady characters. I'll leave it at that.

5. I've been a big fan of Nicki Bluhm forever but many of you probably haven't heard of her. She has an amazing voice and an equally amazing band, The Gramblers. They do cover songs on the road in between gigs. Here's a bad ass cover of I Can't Go For That by Hall & Oates. Kazoo solo for the win!


Cake concert poster found here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST