Currently | January

6:00 AM


Watching: Dark on Netflix. (Side note: I read the subtitles through most of the episodes then realized they dubbed it in English. Tried it and was so thrown off because I'd gotten used to each character's real voice that I ended up switching it back to German. At least a learned a bit of the language in the process.)


Listening: Him & I by G-Eazy featuring Halsey


Reading: Sleeping Beauties (finished), A List of Cages, Truly Madly Guilty


Eating: sweet potato hash for days!


Thinking: the PNW this summer sounds like a great idea


Planning: A new venture :)


Wishing: the USPS would quit screwing around with my mail


Working: on a FODMAP diet plan (insert meh face here)


Buying: Fresh tulips for the coffee table


Loving: Primal Kitchen's dressings. *drools* Greek is my fave!


Goals print found here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST