Project Life 2018 | Week 01

6:00 AM


Yay! Week One is in the books! I love this month's Studio Calico kit so much. The colors are so gorgeous.


And I'm crushing hard on those bright yellow alpha stickers.


Apparently there will be a monthly cork piece this year. I love the gold glitter throughout this one.


I didn't take a whole lot of photo for this week. But I have been reading a lot so I printed out some book covers and used those instead. (Side note: Sleeping Beauties was AWESOME!) I'm also still using the journal cards from In A Creative Bubble.


Can I seriously buy wallpaper in this print? *drools*


Another great book I recommend. 


Gold detail for days!

I love seeing all the first week posts on Instagram. You guys keep on inspiring me!

Happy Wednesday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST