Commit | Week 3

6:00 AM


Hope everyone had a great weekend! I did so-so last week. While  I didn't get any of my cruise album done, I did get to work on my Project Life album, so a win there. Sugar was a bust as it was my boss's birthday and we had cake (I only had a small slice.) And while I technically didn't make a list of log ins and passwords, I did download the Keeper app and started importing my stuff there. 

Here's my list for this week:

1. Go through my dresser and get rid of anything I haven't worn in the past year. Bring it to consignment/donate.
2. Go through scrapbooking stuff I don't use and create small stuffed flat-rate boxes for sale. Cheap!
3. Cut strips of fabric for Lilly's quilt.

Hope you guys have a great week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST