Friday Five | Week 2

6:00 AM



1. I love these clear sassy quote planner stickers from Charlotte's Minis. Might have to snag a few.

2. While they haven't posted in a few months, Mr. & Mrs. Globe Trot has become one of my favorite travel blogs. I can't wait to get out on the road again.

3. And speaking of travel, this year I'd like to go here, here and here.

4. It's been super cold here and I'm dying to try this recipe for chicken stew and biscuits from Ina Garten.

5. It's only January and still a little too cold for hiking so I'll just leave this here for you guys. Can't wait for warmer weather as we're actively making camping/hiking a priority this year. You can find the complete movie on Netflix. Give it a watch!






My Morning Jacket print found here. (Fun tip: I went to high school with their bass player, Tom.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST