Friday Five | Week 1

6:00 AM


Happy Friday! This is the first of many (hopefully) weekly posts where I share some cool/interesting/fun stuff that I've found online lately.

  • This blog post from forever ago by Tara Whitney. I now want to kidnap my mom and cousins and take a trip to Bali.
  • And speaking of Bali, this Nat Geo photo from last year of some rice terraces is one of my favorites. You can actually sign up and have all of Nat Geo's Photo of the Day sent right to your inbox. 
  • I just started following Tara (@radandhappy) last month on IG. She is so freaking talented. And she has some super cute babes. Go check her out and give her some love.
  • I've been using essential oils a lot more and have been eyeing this gorgeous diffuser. Think it might make a move to my wish list! Also thinking about signing up for Young Living. I used their oils when I was doing massage and they are heavenly!
  • It doesn't come out until late next year but I cannot. wait. for this movie! Ever since I was little I've been obsessed with The Nutcracker. Just hearing Dance of The Sugarplum Fairy makes me want to do twirls. Plus, it stars Helen Mirren, who is bad ass and my spirit animal.



Gogol Bordello print found here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST