Unboxing | Studio Calico Mega Sale Haul

6:00 PM



Back in December I received an email from Studio Calico about a huge sale they were having. Usually I just stick with my monthly kits but figured I'd head over to see what was on sale. Super glad I did, as most items were 90% off. Yes, NINETY percent! My UPS guy delivered my haul today and before I ripped into it, I set up my tripod and phone to document that craziness that is about to be unboxed. You guys, I got SO MUCH STUFF. I'm seriously drooling over everything! I've always heard that if you're in a creative rut to go through your stash of supplies. Apparently ordering new stuff works as well!


I have two birthdays this week and have already put two of the birthday cards to good use. I won't have to buy another card all year. For any occasion.


Seriously, look at all of them! 


And the kits! So glad I was able to snag some older kits as well.


Totally handing out that award ribbon to Rick tonight. Hoarding the Heck Yeah patch!


So much goodness.


Grr, rounded corners! Those will get fixed soon.


Most of these will get framed and hung above my desk.

Here's a breakdown of everything I ordered:


Subtotal: $378.31
Savings: $341.86
Total: $36.45 + $10 for flat rate shipping

Check out the unboxing!


So here's a big YES! to more Studio Calico Mega Sales!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST