Commit | Week 1

6:00 AM


As part of making my OLW more visible, I figured I start a weekly series called (what else?), Commit. Each Monday I'll be curating a list of things I'd like to accomplish or work on during that week. Sounds super simple but it'll help keep me on track and committed (see what I did there?) to my word.

Here's my Commit list this week:

1. Get two days done on my travel album (from our cruise in September)
2. Exercise 30 minutes every day
3. Update my digital file book

That's it! Just three little things for this week. I don't want to bog myself down with a huge list of stuff I know I'll never get done so I'm going to just stick with three (maybe four) goals a week.

I'll be back next Monday with all new goals, and an update on how I did this week.

Happy Monday!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST