Commit | Week 4

6:00 AM

Last week wasn't so bad as far as getting shit done. I did go through my clothes and I have two bags to launder and decide what's going to consignment and what's getting donated. I have a large flat rate box FULL of scrapbooking supplies that I don't want anymore. However, I still have more stuff to go through. I'll probably list some small flat rate boxes soon. They'll be filled with Studio Calico kit accouterments, alphas, chipboard, wood veneer items and more so keep an eye out if you're interested. As for Lilly's birthday quilt, the fabric is still sitting in a pile. I need to break out the ironing board and get all of the creases out so I can start cutting strips. I'm off tomorrow so maybe I'll get a good chunk of it done then.

Here's my list for this week:

1. Go through walk-in closet. Get rid of anything I haven't worn the past year. Take to consignment/donate.
2. Start sewing Lilly's quilt together.
3. Stick to meal plan. NO cheating!

Hope you guys have a great week. Can't believe it's almost February!

o__O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST