One Little Word 2018 | Commit

6:00 AM


Commit. It's my One Little Word for 2018 and it brings some lofty goals and makes me a little nervous. For those of you who aren't familiar with One Little Word, hop on over to Ali's blog where she explains it WAY better than I ever could. I have a few things I definitely want to commit to this year, and I plan on using it in conjunction with my Day Zero Project as well. When it comes to goals and projects, I kick ass in planning and executing but suck as far as follow through goes. Plus I get bored super easily, which makes it extra difficult. The above are just a few things I'd like to commit to this year and I'm actively planning on getting them done. Here's to 2018 and getting shit done.

Anyone else playing along? What's your 2018 OLW?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST