Everyday Explorers Co | Do The Work & For The Record Stamp Sets

6:00 AM


You guys like versatile stamps, right? I know you do. Which is why I love that Christine brought back two stamp favorites from 2016: Do The Work & For The Record


These babies work like a charm in my Get To Work Book! Add some washi and some bright alpha stickers and suddenly I LOVE my monthly view. Next month is going to be super busy so I'm able to stamp everything down to keep me on track.


I also added a few stamps from the Passport: California set (the waves, In The City & stars) See? Versatile.


Also, always make time for break dancing.

You can check out all of the new sets below!







How are you using your stamps? Post your link in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST