Sahin Designs | Bookmark Collection

6:00 AM

While my reading may have slowed down considerably in the past two months, my love for books hasn't diminished at all. 

Books. are. life.

When I saw the Bookmark collection from Sahin Designs, I knew I had to create something documenting my obsession with reading. 

I threw this digital traveler's notebook spread together very quickly in Photoshop one night and I just love how all of the colors came together.

You can find this collection over at The Lilypad for 50% off today only! The have the whole bundle up for grabs, or if you just wants to purchase one part of the collection, you can do that too!

Head over and scoop them up!









Creating with the Bookmark Collection? Feel free to leave your link below!

Happy scrapping :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST