Weekend Links | 29

6:00 AM


Hey, hey. Happy Saturday!

This week was pretty rough but we made it through. Here's some fun stuff I discovered this week.

* I never go outside if it's warmer than like, 80. My body isn't built to withstand those temps. Which means I'm pasty white all the time. I've tried some self-tanners in the past (years ago) but just ended up looking like I smeared orange war paint all over me. I figured I'd give it a try again and found this kit on Amazon. It comes with an exfoliation mitt, a large applicator mitt for your body and even a smaller one for your face. You guys. This stuff is amazeballs. No orange tint. No streaking. Just tan.

* New Zealand, thank you. We love you. #neverforget

* I've always thought dolls were super creepy but I might have to make an exception for this one.

* Fat Bear Week is coming soon so don't forget to vote!

* I mean, us book readers knew this all along. :)

* a TWENTY-FIVE pound apple pie. (When does my plane leave?)

* And lastly, I've been thinking about trying a shampoo bar. Anyone tried them? Have any favorites? Let me know!

Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Image found here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST