Currently: August 2017

9:00 AM

Watching: Starting season one of Game of Thrones (better late than never, I say), Walking Dead reruns (still need to get caught up on last season), ALL the movies on HBO Go (Nocturnal Animals, Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them)

Listening: If I hear Despacito one more time I'll...

Reading: Years ago I finished the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris (True Blood series) and also read her Midnight, Texas trilogy as well as the Harper Connelly mysteries so it was just a matter a time before I started on the Aurora Teagarden books. Same style of writing and these seem to be a quicker read than the others. Also finished A Little Life, which absolutely wrecked me.

Eating: Rick and I started juicing about two weeks ago after watching Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead. We've been watching a TON of health documentaries on Netflix and are really cracking down on what we eat. I've cut WAY down on sugar and carbs, which is a accomplishment for me. I totally eat my feelings. We're still doing healthy dinners at night.

Thinking: SO glad that September is finally here and we'll be leaving for our cruise in a couple of days. I can't wait to get away from the internet and responsibilities for a week and really reconnect with Rick. (He's gone 14 hours out of the day so we don't get a lot of quality time together during the week.) Also a little worried about Hurricane Irma which has been forming in the Atlantic the past few days and looks to be right on course for our ports of call. *fingers crossed she stays out at sea*

Planning: Making mile long to-do lists. Knocking around some places for our vacation next year (Iceland, the PNW, another cruise? Who knows)

Wishing: It was easier to find a job / that we won the lottery / hurricanes just stayed out at sea / donuts didn't make you fat / We R Memory Keepers would bring back their 6x12 albums

Working: Organizing everything. Im finally at a somewhat happy place with my scrapbooking supplies. Still need to go through a lot but at least it's a start. Thankful for IKEA Alex carts and Kuggis inserts.

Buying: Formal dresses and bathing suits for the cruise. On Amazon of all places. Like this dress (in emerald AND royal purple) and this one, and this suit. They all fit amazingly. 

Loving: I am SO glad fall is right around the corner. It is by far my most favorite season (hello jeans, sweatshirts & boots). We had quite a few really hot days here this summer and I am not built for hot weather. 

*Heck Yes print found here


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST