2018 Planner

6:00 AM


I've struggled the past few years to find the *perfect* planner. Erin Condren, Studio Calico, Emily Ley, Filofax, The Happy Planner. You name it, I've tried it. Next year I really want to transition back to my A5 Malden so I started looking for some 2018 inserts. This year I went with Inkwell Press. I love their muted colors and multiple design options and I was going to go back to them until I found Start Planner. I really think this planner will be the one for me.


The Fancy Pants Inserts come in a weekly or daily option. Also, no colors for the win! I no longer have to worry about my design elements clashing with the page colors. Each month comes with a Staying On Track section which is perfect for keeping track of goals.


There's also a budget page.


The daily pages include a timeline on the left and a large to do list on the right. There's also a spot for meal planning, exercise/vitamin/water check, a spot where I can record my blog posts and even a Prioritize section right at the top. 


An overview breaks down the icons used in the inserts.


There is a full page notes section at the end of the month.


Also meal planning and weekly grocery section. I'm in love!


And finally, they even include a quick calendar guide for the following year to mark important dates. 

You can find this A5 insert here and the rest of their products here. They even offer some free printable files! I'll keep you guys updated in the next few months with a set up walk through and monthly check ins to see how I'm doing with it.

What is your favorite method to keep track?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST