Found: Target

6:00 AM


Target is my go to place for household stuff, along with TJ Maxx & Home Goods. I guess we can call this month the home edition. :)

I have one of their Merlot & Black Rose candles and it is to die for! Would love to try their other scented candles.

Threshold makes some pretty decent sheets and I always keep my eye out for when they're on sale, like now!


Somehow my set of 8 glasses has been reduced down to 2 so I'm definitely in need of some new glassware. Love these textured ones.


This would go perfect on the table I have next to my bed.


Think I'm finally wanting to jump on the bandwagon. Bring on the Instapot!



I purchased a set of flatware when I first moved in. Just your standard 20 piece set. I didn't entertain or have anyone over much so I never risked the chance of running out. Now, if we have the kids or the kids + guests there's a good chance someone is going to have to revert back to caveman days and eat with their hands. Just kidding. Sorta. This set is pretty close to what I have now and I'm ok with it not being a complete match.

What have you found recently at Target?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST