#30daysoflists | September 2019

6:00 AM


30 Days of Lists for September is almost here!

If you're new to this project, it was started by Kam of Campfire Chic. (Definitely check out her website!) It runs a few times a year and is a daily prompt list making kinda project. Aka, perfect for me. 


For this run, I decided to use my clear acrylic album that I purchased from Jamaica. She's currently sold out of this one but has a 4x5 seaglass album (which I'll be purchasing soon) and a clear 3x4 album that would be perfect for all of your extra pocket pages cards.

This year I'm trying my best to not purchase anything new (save for pocket pages when I need them, and December Daily items.) I went through my stash of cardstock and picked out 31 pieces of paper, trimmed them down and punched holes in them. They're not in any particular order. Keeping it easy over here.


For the front page, I pulled out my embellishments stash and adhered everything with Zots and my trusty purple Elmers glue stick. The green foam alpha stickers are from an old pack of Dear Lizzy Thickers.


So many patterns & colors! I even added a few pieces of transparency. I'll be creating my lists in Photoshop, printing them out and gluing them to each page.

To learn more about this project click here.

To see all of my #30daysoflists posts, click here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST