Favorite Products | Scrapbooking

6:00 AM



The past few months I've really gotten back into my Project Life album, and just documenting in general. I wanted to compile I list of my go to items because I think they're great, and you should too. No pressure.

Albums:

While I haven't necessarily used this exact album, I'm loving the 6x8 albums from Ali Edwards. I'm currently using her Day in the Life album from this year for my PL spreads. Still contemplating switching over to the 9x12 for next year, which brings me to my next go to item.
The Color Theory 9x12 albums from Studio Calico are my favorite for documenting trips. They're the perfect size because they allow me to add some of the larger things I collect (menus, brochures, etc) without having to chop them down to fit a small album. And they come in a variety of colors. I purchased the mint one above to document my Seattle/PNW trip and the flamingo one for my cruise trip. Heavy duty, great colors, perfect size. Done.


Tools:

I have to be honest, I've been using my Scotch brand double sided tape because I've been too lazy to reorder some Zotz. This tape works great for me when I'm trying to stick down larger pieces or stick two larger pieces together. I still use Zotz for my smaller stuff.
Tim Holtz's Tiny Attacher had been out on the market for years before I finally ordered one off Amazon. While I don't use it all the time, it's perfect for attaching small tags or other items to photos. 


I love my Zotz and usually stick with the small size. Perfect for adhering items and I also like the fact that I can reposition them if I need to. Plus, 300 dots for just a couple of bucks is a good deal.




Cards:


I fell in love with Geralyn's style and thus, her products over at In A Creative Bubble as well. I've purchased all of her Recorded Journaling Cards and have my eye on a few more of her products as well. 



Kits:


I've purchased Studio Calico's Documenter Kit on and off for the past probably 5 or 6 years (back when it was the Project Life kit.) And can I give a huge THANK YOU to them for finally squaring off those corners! If you're not familiar with the kits, SC offers 4 different monthly subscriptions (documenter, scrapbook, planner, stamp - and I'm sure it'll just be a matter of time before a Traveler's Notebook pops up as well) Each kit comes with different products but all have the same theme. You can see more about the kits here


Miscellaneous:

I use the Studio Calico multipack page protectors for all of my albums. It ensures I have a few of each page set up to bring some variety to my albums. Although for my 6 x 8 I tend to use the four-pocket design more than anything. You can find the 6 x 8 and the 9 x 12 here


What are some of your favorite items?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Jen!

    I first stumbled upon your studio calico page and then - of course - your blog! I love your project life style and I also bought like 80% of geralyns cards, because they look so cool! AND I am also an studio calico documenter kit subscriber! :D (Thank God for that corners!!!! :D) So I am totally agreeing with your favorite products! :D

    Greetings from Vienna, definitely checking back on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST