Just Start Juice Recipe

9:00 AM


We're away this week but I wanted to get this awesome recipe posted in the meantime!

There are a TON of juice recipes out there. So much so, that I got quite overwhelmed and just said screw it, I'll create my own. This was my first time juicing and from past green juice experiences, I knew I didn't want mine to just taste like grass. Cause let's face it, we're not cows. Here's what I threw together but feel free to tweak it in any way. Don't like ginger, don't add any. I love it so I made sure to add a good size chunk of it.

Ingredients:

2 Granny Smith apples
1/2 of a large navel orange
2 handfuls of kale
1.5" of ginger

Throw everything into your juicer and enjoy! I prefer my drinks ice cold so I added some ice cubes to mine. 

I can't say enough good things about our juicer. It's perfect for someone who is just jumping into juicing and the price point can't be beat. Click the link below to see all the deets on Amazon.

Aicok Juicer Juice Extractor High Speed for Fruit and Vegetables Dual Speed Setting Centrifugal Fruit Machine Powerful 400 Watt with Juice Jug and Cleaning Brush, Premium Food Grade Stainless Steel

Feel free to add your favorite juice recipes in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST