Project Life | September | 001

6:00 AM


I'm approaching this year's Project Life very loosely. I'm not worried about getting one whole week in a two page spread or even if my photos are a little mixed up by date. Just going with the flow. And it works very well for me. Low key = no stress. 

I'm still subscribed to Studio Calico's monthly Documenter Kit and I've purchased a lot of In A Creative Bubble's journaling cards. I LOVE Geralyn's style! This year I'm using Ali's Week In The Life 6 x 8 album. It's a great size but I'm toying around with going back to the 9 x 12 Color Theory albums. I like to be able to add in more large bits, which I can't with the smaller album. 


Clockwise: In A Creative Bubble's Recorded Journaling Cards #2 / Over It card from Studio Calico's Let's Go August Kit / Image from Google / Old Studio Calico card, alphas & chipboard

This week I'm documenting getting ready for the cruise. I found some really awesome dresses and bathing suits on Amazon of all places (I know, right?) and we've been keeping a close watch on how Hurricane Irma is progressing. Her path appears to be heading exactly where we're going to be. *fingers crossed* Google is a great resource for documenting things that you can't necessarily get photos of (i.e., weather far away, current events happening elsewhere, etc) and I often snag photos to use in my spreads.


I finished off the spread with a simple 6 x 8 photo of a dress I picked up this morning along with my platforms and shades. I didn't want to take too much away from the photo with a lot of journaling so I just added the Everything is Awesome tag with my tiny attacher

We're leaving very early tomorrow for our trip and I can't wait to get back and start documenting all of it! Hope you all have a great week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST