December Daily 2017 | Days 10-12

6:00 AM


It's quite apparent now that I won't be able to fit the last few days after Christmas into this album. It's already quite full and we're only half way through. At least it'll give me a little breather before I start my 2018 PL album.


This year's wrapping paper because, duh. I picked it up at Michael's when they were on sale.


I'm really kind of bummed that I didn't get my Studio Calico Documenter kit until the 14th because I really would've like to incorporated some of the pieces into my album before now. Oh well. The gold foil llama paper is from a stack I picked up at Michaels. (Again, on sale + a coupon!)


Harry Potter forever (it's actually playing in the background as I type this) + a new series I started by Elly Griffiths + Into The Water, which I'm loving so far.


The Magic journal card is from In A Creative Bubble. You can find her holiday digitals here.


I didn't add anything to this page from the original foundation page.


I did tack down that Starbucks card because it kept creeping out of the pocket.


The heart, vellum and tags are from an old December Daily kit.


Merry Everything.


This gold foil cardstock came from Michaels and sadly, I can't find it anymore.


Originally the back of the cardstock had a die cut tree on it, which I ended up hating after all of about 3 minutes. I glued some cardstock to the back and also the wooden and gold glitter star. Perfect.


Yes, I spent money and time to make my own Christmas cards this year. Yes, I ended up just using my leftovers from last season. Totally cool with that.

So that was days 10-12. 13 days to go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST