December Daily 2017 | Days 7-9

6:00 AM


I can't believe we're almost half way through this project! I am so happy that I've stuck with it this year. The great thing about this album is that I can switch things up. For instance, nothing really happened on the 7th. I think I just sat around the house all day. So I ended up including a story from this past weekend instead. I don't mind that it didn't happen on said day. Just glad that I got it documented. Here's a look at days 7-9.


I used a Starbucks treat bag as a filler behind the 2x2 squares. I'll probably end up typing up instructions on how to make the salt dough ornaments and stick it in the bag.


I absolutely love how these turned out. On the back I wrote in 2017 in gold metallic marker to mark the date.


Friday. Man, you almost killed us. Rick has his work Christmas party starting at 3:30 and it was an hour away from us. We had planned on leaving at 2:30 but, as usual, we left late and got there a little before 4:30. Not much of a big deal except we had to leave there at 4:45 and drive an hour back in the other direction for Mason's Arrow of Light Ceremony starting at 6:30. We had just enough time to check our coats, grab a quick drink and say hello to a few people. 


They hosted the party at the Lakeside Pavilion and had it decorated quite nicely.


I still had the invitation so I punched some holes and added it to my album.


Wish we could've stuck around for dinner. It sounded delicious!


Mason's Arrow of Light was held at John Wesley United Methodist and I snuck out of the hall to take some photos inside of the church. They had all of the lights off but there was an outside spotlight shining in. I love this photo!


Saturday after work we stopped by Frontera Grill. Amazing Mexican food! Can't wait to go back.


Once again, I snagged a business card to tuck into a pocket. I just realized that the small green star I found stuck to my foot the other night must have come from this page, as I'm missing it from day 7. :)


This is a plain white vellum envelope that came in a past kit that I repurposed. I added some alphas, numbers and a bit of washi at the bottom. For the inside, I used the round paper confetti that came in a past December Daily kit. The top if folded over slightly and sealed with a bit of tape.

Another cut file from the Silhouette store. The gold foiled textured cardstock is from Michaels.

Loving how this album is turning out. The kids are already looking back at the past days and Lilly always gets a kick when she sees herself or something we did.

On to days 10-12!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST