2018 Planning

6:00 AM



How is it December 1st already? Seriously, wasn't it just May? With holiday parties, kids activities on the weekends and December Daily starting, this month is going to fly by. I've been thinking a lot lately what I'd like to bring to the blog in 2019 and just some life goals in general. Here's what I've got planned so far:


  • One Little Word - I'm signing up for this class as soon as Ali posts it. I tried it back in 2015 and only made it a few months before life took over and this project went to the back burner. I'm really excited to start again. Still throwing some ideas around on what my word will be. I plan on doing a monthly post for this. This is an amazing project and if I can inspire just one person to sign up as well, then it'll be worth it.
  • Project Life - Making the switch from a 6x8 to a 9x12 album next year and I hope to start completing a weekly spread rather than a more loosely timed one like this year's album. I'll also be doing weekly posts with a possible walk through video as well.
  • Book Reports - This will be a monthly post details the books I've read that month. Most of the books I've read this year are ones that other bloggers have reviewed and have been some of the best books I've ever read (A Little Life, anyone?)
  • DIY Projects - I'm all about sharing the crafty love and I have 12 monthly projects scheduled next year that I'll be showing how to make from start to finish. I'm super excited about this one!
  • Found & Currently - I'm continuing with the monthly Found & Currently posts. I like to be able to look back at the posts and see what I was doing at the time or what I was interested in. 
  • Social Media Planning - I'm alway curious as to how other bloggers keep track of planning their posts. I've finally found a way that works for me and I'll be sharing it next month in hopes that maybe it can help others as well.
  • Day Zero - One of my big goals for next year is to get at least 20 items checked off my list. It might be a lofty goal but with a bit of planning, I think it can be done.
  • 365 Project - One photo a day, for a whole year. I've been kicking around the idea of making a black and white photo book of New Bedford and this just might be the tool to do it.
  • Life goals (not really blog related but I'm sure I'll be sharing some stuff) - I'd like to get started on a workout plan (lose 50ish pounds), monthly meal plan (sharing recipes?), and some educational enrichment. I've been kicking around the idea of going back to school for massage therapy and also health coaching. Maybe I'll start planning that for 2019.
Here's to crushing goals in 2018!

You Got This found here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST