Currently: November

9:00 AM



Watching: The Walking Dead, finishing up Stranger Things, The Curse of Oak Island, Harry Potter movies (like, all of them)

Listening: Spotify Coffee House playlist and all things acoustic.


Reading: getting back on track with the Kay Scarpetta series.


Eating: ALL the Thanksgiving things. 


Thinking: about my 2018 One Little Word.


Planning: time to work on my December Daily album, Christmas dinner.


Wishing: I had more storage room in the apartment.


Working: at my new job!


Buying: my 2018 A5 inserts!!!!! (Well, Rick got them for me as an early Christmas present but they're still on their way!)


Loving: having my Christmas tree up and decorated and making ornaments for it.


Luna graphic found here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST