Project Life | October Wrap Up

6:00 AM


I'm still loving this month's Gypsy Moon kit. I think this is the first time in a while that I'm actually using all of the pieces that came with the kit. 


Rick had sent me that text of him riding a fake motorcycle with the skeleton at Home Depot. So of course I had to add it. We not so patiently awaited the return of The Walking Dead. Still so many questions! I added a quick snapshot of my current book stack (finishing up The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware. Kinda weird but so good.) Using up my supplies by making a leaf bouquet.


Details.


Nick and I took turns trying on Halloween masks and I'm kinda surprised we didn't get kicked out of the store. Hooray for shenanigans. #iwokeuplikethis 

I also added a photo of the moon. Technically it was a giant ass ping pong ball that the zoo was projecting onto but cool nonetheless. They were able to load preset planets, moons and the star on as well. Quite informative for the kiddos. 


Oh, Carol. I've missed you.


The last two page spread for October. Using IACB Currents card, three cards from the current kit and one that I made from a previous SC card.


Currently: the much anticipated season two of Stranger Things!


Date night/afternoon at Quahog Republic's Whaler's Tavern. Sooo good.


My last October page documenting Nick's Halloween pumpkin, my costume and my current read. Good times card was made from an old SC and one from this month's kit.

Now it's Hello, November!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST