Week In The Life 2017 | Tuesday

10:00 AM


07:45 // I was able to sleep in a little bit today. I still love my loft, but we have 14' windows and it's kind of hard to sleep in with all of that gorgeous light pouring in. Also, bricks for days.


07:50 // Ughhhhhhhhhhhlaundry


08:09 // The most important part of the day. Also, if any of you are looking for a decent medium roast, I highly recommend the Guatemala Antigua. 


10:02 // Leaving for work. I almost took a tumble down these stairs once. Glad I didn't because those are METAL plates on the treads. Talk about ouch.


10:11 // I am SO FREAKING EXCITED that season 3 of Someone Knows Something is out. I've been listening since it came out and I know Dave puts a lot of hard work into each season. Each season breaks my heart a little more. You can read more about SKS (including past seasons) here.


10:28 // It's finally cooling off. Hoorah for hoodies and boots!


10:42 // Came into work a little early to grab breakfast (Double Shot on ice with raspberry and a Bacon Gouda sandwich) and to edit some photos. 


16:23 // Oh Market Basket, how do I loathe thee? Seriously, it's always such a shit show no matter what time you go in there, no matter what day. Maybe they need to widen the aisles, or install people movers. Please, just do something. Nick and I ran in really quick to pick up stuff for dinner. Also, pay no attention to those Doritos. It's a total figment of your imagination. 


19:07 // Rick wanted to try a Keto Buffalo Chicken Wrap recipe. Nothing beats fresh Bleu cheese and Frank's Red Hot!


20:02 // It's the two car shuffle for the second time this week. I love how this photo makes the building look like its miles long.


20:53 // Dinner is served. I didn't have any but Rick really liked them. In fact, he ate these and then proceeded to eat the rest.

It was time for a quick shower and bed time after that, as I had to be up at 04:00 this morning. 

I'll be checking in tomorrow with Wednesday's photos!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST