Week In The Life 2017 | Friday

6:00 AM


05:42 // This week was all about early starts. Nick didn't have school today so I decided to treat him to a day in Boston. I checked the weather when I woke up to see how many layers we would need. 


06:41 // Out the door a little later than planned. Looks like a beautiful day out, albeit a little chilly.


07:19 // Taking the 0720 out of Middleboro/Lakeville. It was Nick's first time on a train. I thought for sure he would fall asleep but he stayed awake the whole time.


08:29 // South Station. His first time using a Charlie Card. 


08:30 // Getting on the Red Line. Love how I caught the motion of the train.


08:38 // I did everything in my power not to take every one of these to add to my album :)


08:40 // I kept asking where Platform 9 3/4 was. No one knew. Bummer. 


09:31 // We made it to the museum right when they opened and got in free since we have a family membership to Buttonwood. We only had to pay for the tickets to the planetarium. The Museum has the world's largest air-insulated Van de Graff generator. Unfortunately we didn't stick around the watch the show.


10:05 // They had an awesome mental health exhibit. Wish I would've taken more photos.


10:12 // Rawwwwwwrrrrr


12:11 // After watching the show in the Planetarium, we checked out some hi-res photos that lined the walls outside. I could look at this forever.


14:41 // We ventured over to Faneuil Hall and ordered ALL the food, which included a stop at Carol Ann's Bake Shop for some cannoli. 


16:51 // Can't believe I've hit 50,500 already. #GoBettyGo

After taking over 300 photos earlier in the day, I was pretty much ready to get rid of my phone. Nick and I made it home and waited for Rick to get back from picking up the kids. Up tomorrow: Veteran's Day parade.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST