Week In The Life 2017 | Monday

10:00 AM


Kicking off my Week In The Life yesterday. I'm a little late playing this year, but better late than never I say. One of the biggest things I discovered yesterday is that a) I don't take nearly enough photos and b) I hardly ever take photos of myself. Things to work on apparently. Maybe I'll put an hourly timer on my phone as a reminder to snap some photos. 

Anyway, here's how my Monday went: 


05:44 // Doing the two car shuffle so Rick can get to work. We have a two car space in our building's garage and of course if one of us gets home after the other one, we either swap cars then or I end up getting up at the crack ass of dawn to move Betty (my GTI) so Rick can get out. Fun times. 


09:44 // Breakfast and Pinterest browsing before work. After I moved my car, I walked back upstairs and immediately went back to bed. I didn't have to be to work until 11:00 yesterday so I was able to sleep in a bit. English muffins and pb for the win. 


09:57 // Went to give my plants a drink and discovered that one of my Christmas cactus has buds on it. It hasn't bloomed in two years so I must be doing something right!


10:17 // Back down to the garage to leave for work. The sun was out yesterday but it had rained Sunday night, thus all of the water on the ground.


13:10 // Break time at work! I've been stuck on these raspberry white chocolate mochas. Seriously. So good.


16:10 // 64 and party cloudy. I always take a screen shot of whatever weather app I'm using at the time to include in my album. 


16:28 // Empty mailbox. The mail seems like it shows up later and later lately. It used to be delivered around noon and has steadily gotten later. 


17:35 // Ran back down to check the mail. I got a little chuckle at this flyer I received from a cruise line that had accidentally been ripped in half. They actually took the time to tape it back together and stick it in a small plastic sleeve. Gotta love the USPS.


19:37 // Rick got his Primal Kitchen dressings in the mail and we've been dying to try them out. We did a quick taste test and they all passed. My favorite is the Greek dressing.


19:47 // Slicing up the steak for a Keto Nacho Steak Skillet. I'll post the recipe later this week. I've had Komachi knives FOREVER and highly recommend them to pretty much everyone. 


20:08 // The final product. I think next time I'll roast the cauliflower a little longer but it's definitely a winner.

That wraps up Monday. All of my photos this week will be in portrait mode due to the design layout of my album and I'm ok with that. If need be, I can always cut a 4x6 landscape in half and use two 3x4 pockets. We'll see how the rest of the week goes.

See you tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST