Week In The Life 2017 | Wednesday

6:00 AM


04:02 // Up and at 'em. Way too early.


04:45 // On to episode 2. This season is so good and so heartbreaking all at the same time.


07:20 // Break time at work. Enough time to gulp down a Gingerbread latte.


09:46 // Back home and time for jammies and a little crafty time.


10:44 // Getting up early lately and not getting enough sleep has been taking it's toll on me. Nap time!


14:12 // A quick bit of some fig toast before picking up the boy from school.


15:51 // I don't think I've even seen Walmart this empty! Look at that empty aisle!


16:15 // This kid. #carcolepsy


16:32 // Dinner prep. Marinated steak and roasted squash.


17:55 // Walking back upstairs from a late mail run.


18:44 // I downloaded Eddie Izzard's new audiobook, Believe Me. This man is my spirit animal.


That's it for Wednesday. I pretty much vegged out after I prepped dinner and didn't take anymore photos. See you guys tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST