Weekend Links | 07

6:00 AM



Happy Saturday folks! It's rainy where I am but I've got my fingers crossed that it will clear up.

Here's some fun stuff I found this week:

* I'm a sucker for good lemon curd. Or really anything at Williams Sonoma.

* They're called 'reading pillows' now, but growing up, my Nana always called them husband pillows.  And I've been eyeing them recently on Amazon.

* This Crunchwrap Supreme recipe from Pinch of Yum is to DIE for. We've made them about 4 times now.

* I want one of these Linen V-Neck tees from Banana Republic in every color.

* The Retreat Hotel. Iceland. Next year. Who's coming with?

* You know those gorgeous decorated sugar cookies you always see on Instagram? I've always wanted to start y own business making them. Except I would eat them all. And that kinda defeats the purpose.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

* graphic found here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST