Weekend Links | 09

6:00 AM


Hi! Happy Saturday!

I'm super excited because it's almost the end of April. Which means May will be here soon. Which means my 40th, a weekend camping, a family BBQ and more. Did I mention I'm excited?

This week found me at my desk creating up a storm but I still managed to find fun stuff like this:

* I've never met a coffee cake I didn't like so I think I might try my hand at making these coffee cakes with almond streusel (minus the almonds, cause anaphylaxis)

* We'll be flying down to Georgia in early July for Nick's graduation from boot camp. I've been eyeing this dress from Antrho. Or maybe this one. Not looking forward to the heat (gimme 30 degree weather any day!) so I'm tying to find something light to wear.

* And speaking of something light, I've been thinking about chopping my hair off. This is the longest it's ever been (it's so heavy) and it's a pain in the ass to do (comb, section out, blow dry, curl, etc) I'm not much of a girly girl and most days I have a hat on or my hair up in a topknot. I love this style, this one and this one for a little bit longer chop. Knowing me I won't go through with it but I like to keep my options open.

* I've spent this last week working on my travel albums and I always like checking out other blogs to find some inspiration. My favorite travel albums right now are the 3x8 Prone To Wonder album from Geralyn over at In A Creative Bubble and Kelly's 6x8 Asia album. So much good stuff!

* The Black Keys are coming out with a new album, Let's Rock, on June 28th. It's available for preorder and you can hear their new single here.

Also, if anyone needs anything to do tomorrow, the Mexican Street Food Festival is going on tomorrow from 11-5 in Cambridge. You can find more info here. And who doesn't like tacos?


Happy weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST