Weekend Links | 08

6:00 AM


Happy Saturday! And congrats on making it through another week. It's the weekend. Relax. Go hunt down some Easter eggs. Eat lots of candy.

Here's some fun stuff I found this weekend.

* I'm not much of a drinker, but these Boozy Bourbon Cherries sound too good to pass up. I want to try them in an Old Fashioned.

* Rugs. I have a thing for rugs. This indoor/outdoor 8x10 from Crate & Barrel might end up in our new apartment.

* While I quite haven't mastered the art of defining my eyebrows so I don't look like a clown, Benefit's Gimme Brow works like a charm.

* So um, anyone want a free lighthouse off the coast of Florida? Sign me up!

* I follow The Oatmeal on Facebook and this seems like my kind of marathon. Hello cake + couches.

And I'll leave you with this. Pretty sure Freya is an actual living angel.


Graphic found here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST