December Daily 2017 | Foundation Pages | Pages 16 - 31

6:00 AM


Me again with the return of the 746414-091384581691643 photo posts! Continuing on with my December Daily foundation pages. Day sixteen  includes an opaque velum divider that I adhered the gold numbers onto. 


Page seventeen:

Not really sure how I'll like the 2 x 2 pockets. I haven't used them before. I think it would be neat to get a photo of each of the kids wearing a Santa hat. Maybe I could do a whole page using those.


Page eighteen:

I love this red dot transparency! All cards from past DD kits.



Page nineteen:

Another pocket that I'll be either fusing or sewing. Love that red deer card!


Page twenty:

I had to cut down the gold alphas to fit into the 3 x 8 protector but I still think it looks ok. Polka dot transparency was purchased at Michael's.



Page twenty-one:

I took the full Kraft tags in a past kit and chopped them down to a 2 x 2 and still had the top piece left with the hole in it. I'll probably add some bakers twine to it.


Page twenty-two:

This red textured yardstick came from Michael's. I added a hold foil die and will probably add a small photo at the bottom.


Same with the backside of the card. The right side is a full 6 x 8 page protector.


Page twenty-three:

This spread is a full 6 x 8 on the left and a 4 pocket on the right. Initially I had something stuck (a number I think) under the joy sticker so I'll add either a small photo or print out some text on yardstick to cover it up.


Page twenty-four:


Yay, Christmas Eve! I had to include Twas the night before Christmas card, of course. The wooden leaf is from the dollar spot at either Michael's or Target. I've had them so long I've forgotten. Super cute but it is shedding its glitter. Craft herpes everywhere! I'll probably get some Modge Podge to seal it.  

Page twenty-five:

I wanted to keep Christmas Day open because I'd like to do a big collage of photos for the red cardstock. 


Perhaps more photos or text for the back. 


Page twenty-six:

I love the Merry Happy Everything page! 


Page twenty-seven:

This layout is sure to be photo + text heavy. Basically a summary/wrap up of the past month and looking ahead.


Pretty sad that my first shaker pocket is towards the back of the album. Maybe I'll move it up some if I have extra room. 


Page twenty-eight:

Another 4 pocket page followed by the 2 x 2 pockets. 


Page twenty-nine:

The Celebrate die I've had FOREVER and I think it came from a pack by Heidi Swapp. Please correct me if I'm wrong!


I need to punch holes in the chipboard (should be fun) and stick in the album. I ended up painting the whole thing with a few coats of white acrylic paint. The chipboard is absorbent so the first two layers soaked right in. Next I glued down the background paper and then added in the chipboard stickers and star.


Page thirty and thirty-one are both full 6 x 8 pages. I may swap out one for a 4 pocket but we'll see. I also have the Remember pocket in the very back for collecting bits that I didn't incorporate earlier in the album.


And that, my friends, is a completely prepped December Daily!

Please tell me I'm not the only one planning this far ahead!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST