Project Planner

6:00 AM

Start:



December Daily 2017 - Ok, I'm getting a little ahead of myself of this one but the thing is, I need to be ahead of the game. I've purchased Ali's December Daily kits for the past two years, prepped them, got all excited and then... did nothing with them. They're literally sitting in a rubbermaid bin along with items I chose to use with them.

One Little Word 2018 - I signed up for Ali's One Little Word class in 2015 and did good for the first 3 months. Then life took over and I never finished it. I really like the aspect of picking one word to focus on for the year. I'm already playing around with ideas now.

Day In The Life 2017 - I had great plans for this last Day In The Life. Even downloaded a mini digital kit from Ali. Except when Saturday rolled around, I ended up sleeping most of the day due to the fact that I had been sick and didn't really have much to report. So instead of bailing on the project, I just decided I'll do it another day. Tentative day is towards the end of September or early October.

Work On:





September 2017 Bahamas cruise - I purchased a Flamingo Color Theory 9x12 album from Studio Calico to use to document our trip. 8 days / 7 nights and 3 islands should give me plenty of photos + stories. I really looking forward to working on this island. Still trying to decide if I'm gonna print my own photos vs. using Persnickety Prints, whom I used for my PNW album.



Project Life 2017: January through May - I was able to use my Google Photos app and document back through the beginning of June. I'd like to go through and start back in January and finally get caught up.

Day Zero Project 6x12 album - When I started my first Day Zero Project quite a few years ago, I purchased two brown leather We R Memory Keepers 6x12 albums from Amazon (which are sadly no longer being produced, but you can still find the 6x12 page protectors.) I like the size because it's perfect for this type of project.

Finish:




PNW Album - My mom and I flew to Seattle three and a half years ago and spent the week tooling around the Olympic Peninsula, Mount St. Helens and Mt. Rainier. It's mostly completed, save for typing out stories to accompany the photos. I'd like to incorporate some vellum and maybe some kraft pockets as well. I chose the Mint Hint Color Theory 9x12 album from Studio Calico and had my photos printed by Persnickety Prints.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST