October Goals | 31 Minutes

6:00 AM


I have quite a few goals lined up for me next month. My pal Kellie (can you call someone a pal if you've never talked to them and have only IG stalked them for a while?) over at Kellie Stamps created a nifty little thing called 31 Minutes for 31 Days. You can read all about it here. As soon as I read about it I knew it was something I wanted to participate in. Right at first I knew I wanted to incorporate some sort of exercise. Yoga, treadmill, whatever. But the more I started thinking about it I decided to not go that route. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of working out for a half hour every day for a month straight. But I was planning on doing that anyways. So it doesn't hold the same weight. I already scrapbook quite a bit so I didn't want it to be that either. I was actually scrolling through my IG looking at everyone posting knitting photos when the idea came to me. I'll crochet! I've been wanting to make an afghan FOREVER so that's what I've decided to do. Plus, I don't need to buy anything. I already have a ton of yarn laying around. And to keep myself accountable, I'll be posting my progress on IG.

Here's to 31 minutes!

Are you joining in? Please feel free to leave a comment with your 31!

Graphic by Kellie Winnell

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST