Project Life | September | 002

6:00 AM


While I am documenting my cruise in a separate album, I still wanted to throw something into my PL album so I did a quick single photo two page spread and added an Adventure tag with my tiny attacher. All I did was open the photo in Photoshop, crop it in half and then print each side out at the 6 x 8 dimension to fit in the pocket. This was taken while we were docked in Costa Maya, Mexico. I plan on doing another post (or a few) on our whole cruise experience, including getting stranded (sorta) out at sea for an additional three days due to Irma.

For the next spread I printed out another 6 x 8 photo of the coastline in Playa Del Carmen and kept the other side simple with a photo of Rick and I, a journaling card and the We Are Magic card from Studio Calico's Starlight kit. The Adventure journaling card is by In A Creative Bubble and can be found here. I'm really loving how my album is shaping up this year!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST