2019 Project Life | Week 10

6:00 AM


Hello March! Hello Week 10!
Overall, I'm happy with how this week turned out. It took quite a bit of finagling and card swapping to get it just right.


To be honest, this week kinda sucked. I found out that I did not, in fact, get the job. Bummer.
But I did get to try Starbucks' new Cloud Macchiato, so I guess that made it a little better. Their colorful Spring gift cards are out on display so I snagged one to include in my layout.


Still using the monthly cork pieces from Studio Calico from last year's Documenter Kit. I think I may be missing one so I'll have to hunt that down. The cardstock in back is from Studio Calico as well and  apparently can't be purchased anymore. :(


Still loving my house full of tulips. I used to Portrait mode on my iPhone to capture the shot.


Seriously, how gorgeous are these gift cards. I want to hoard them all.


Sat down and watched both parts of Leaving Neverland. Not gonna lie, it was hard to watch. And regardless of whether you think he was guilty or not, the amount of negativity towards and outright bashing of Jimmy and Wade are one of the main reasons sexual assault victims don't come forward. Moving on...


Can we get a collective HELL YES! that The Black Keys not only released a single, but are also going back on tour. All is right in the world. They're coming to TD Garden in October and you can bet your ass I'll be going.


For all of you Serial fans, HBO did a documentary regarding the case of Adnan Syed. Pretty interesting so far.


I LOVED by March Book of the Month pick. So so good. I'll definitely be searching for more of Swanson's books. Also, another new project coming soon (as if I don't have enough on my plate!)


I snagged the Women's Day card off of Instagram and cropped it down to size. Another tip (and I know I've said this before) but Google is your BFF when it comes to movie posters, book covers, social events, etc. Use it!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hope everyone has a great week & happy scrapping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST