Week In The Life | 2019

10:00 AM


Woohoo! The 2019 Week In The Life products are here! Ali released them at 10:00 this morning and I've noticed that some of the stamp sets are already sold out! If you've been playing along so far, you know that I'm currently jobless (and can't afford new WITL products). Bummer. Hopefully they won't all sell out. Here's what I've got my heart set on:



I LOVE the main kit this year. It includes:

* 8 - 4x6 single sided journal cards
* 16 - 3x4 single sided journal cards
* 1 - 4x6 phrase sticker sheet
* 7 - 2" cork days of the week
* 1 3x8 notepad with 60 sheets
* 1 - 4x6 chipboard shape sheet
* 10 - 3x4 transparency tags
* 7 - 1" rubber shapes
* 13 - .80" to 3" die cuts
* 7 - .75" to 1.5" patch stickers



I've never been one for much pink in my life but I'm kinda digging this album. It comes with 24 page protectors:

* 8 - 6x8 one pocket
* 2 - 2x2 twelve pockets
* 7 - 3x4 four pockets
* 7 - 4x6 two pockets



This stamp set includes 29 individual stamps. Huzzah!


Oh chipboard shapes, how I love thee! This set includes three 4x6 sheets for a total of 54 shapes.



Is covet the correct word here? Yes, I believe it is. Each transparency has a tab at the top with the different days of the week.




This bundle includes:

* 2 - 4x6 sticker sheets
* 1 - 4x6 puffy sticker sheet


I also love the new design of these page protectors, especially the two pocket one. Perfect for a 3x8 photo one one side and lots of journaling on the other.

What are you most excited for?

Head over to Ali's site for more Week In The Life goodies and information regarding the project.

* all photos by Ali Edwards.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST