Weekend Links | 03

6:00 AM


Happy Saturday, folks. Let's all spread a little more love around.

Here's some stuff I found this week.

* Hey travelers. Have you checked out Mr and Mrs Globe Trot?

* A throwback to my dancing days. I could watch Yanis forever.

* I know it's not going to happen, but I'm still dreaming of celebrating my 40th in the PNW.

* I'm usually hard on my jewelry, so I want one of these in every color. Sign up to get 10% off your first order.

* Did you know that Amazon sells succulents? Crazy, right? I'm just two-day Prime shipping away from being the crazy plant lady.

* For those of you asking about those homemade cinnamon rolls, here's the original recipe. I tweaked mine a bit (of course.)

If you're looking to help the victims of  the Christchurch shooting, click here

Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend.

* graphic by Amy Tangerine



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST