2019 Project Life | Week 11

6:00 AM


I had every intention of having a green themed spread this week to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Didn't work out quite as planned. Oh well.


This week I used a variety of cards. The top left is a card from Elise's Seafoam Project Life Kit. The Dissent card is a FREEBIE from Kelly Purkey (if you haven't signed up for her newsletter, please do so), along with the middle teal card that I edited in Photoshop.


A quick snap of the current book I was reading, Origin by Diana Abu-Jaber. Great read!


Period. End of Sentence. Go watch it on Netflix. It's only 26 minutes. And then go donate to The Pad Project like I did. As women in a first world country, hygiene products are something that we pretty much take for granted. But what if we didn't have access to them and had to use rags and was stigmatized every month for having our period? Exactly. Go watch the film.


New shoes! I was a little hesitant at first because I've always worn ADIDAS but these are SUPER comfy and really do put a little spring in my step (and awesome arch support.) You can find the 880's here.


Kelly's freebies come as a full size PDF so I opened it in Photoshop, cropped the card I wanted and added white text over it. Easy peasy.



Ok, those cinnamon rolls. Not my idea this time. The kids saw a photo and wanted to make them. Except no one helped when the time came and then Lilly swore up and down that she hated them. So I made her try the icing. She had two.


Trying to use up bits and bobs from various kits. These orange phrase stickers came as a sheet and I've been whittling away at them every now and then.


I added the cards that came with the shoes for a little pop of color.

Hope you guys are having a good weekend!

Happy crafting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST